Sunday worship services are held in the Sanctuary. In addition to the main staircase on Polk Street, other close entrances are the doors at the base of the bell tower and the parking lot entrance near the church sign.
Elevator access is available from the bell tower entrance leading directly into the Sanctuary without any stairs. Additional handicapped seating is available in the balcony which can be reached from the third floor.
The first worship service in the Sanctuary was held on January 22, 1928 with a formal opening on February 26, 1928. The current building is a modified Gothic design. The Sanctuary seats just under 1,000 people in both the main floor and balcony.